GV-ASManager offers a network access control solution suitable for both small business and multinationals with facilities around the globe. GV-ASManager can control up to 1000 units of GV-AS / GV-EV Controllers. In addition, IP devices can be connected to GV-ASManager through network to provide live video and event associated playback.
- Up to 100,000 cards supported for GV‐Controllers
- Four access mode options: Card only mode, Card and PIN Code mode, Card or Common mode, Release mode
- Alarm condition: door held open, door forced entry, tamper, access denied, duress, fire alarm
- Up to 256 time zones, weekly schedules and holiday planning for 14 months
- Anti-Duress operation / Anti-Passback capabilities / Door Interlock
- Integrating video from GeoVision IP devices, GV-DVR/NVR/VMS and third-party IP cameras using ONVIF, PSIA and RTSP protocols
- GV-ASRemote: client software for remote monitoring, playback and door operation
- GV-ASWeb: web-based software to remotely access and configure GV-ASManager’s database
- GV-TAWeb: time and attendance management software for flexible workforce schedule arrangement and payroll calculation
- GV-VMWeb: visitor management software for visitor self-registration and visitor record search
- GV-Access mobile app for remote live view and door operation
- Patrol Tour that requires security personnel to check in at specified location
- Integration of face recognition into security management with support for GV-Face Recognition Cameras / GV-AI FR
- Support for Microsoft Access or SQL database
- Languages supported: English, French, Hebrew, Japanese, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- GV-Access mobile App is unable to access the live view of ABD1300 / ABL1300 / ADR1300 connected to GV-ASManager. Connect the camera to GV-DVR / NVR / VMS to watch the associated live view on GV-Access.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.