GV-BL2702 Series is specifically designed for outdoors. It adheres to the IP67 standard and has full protection against dust and jets of water. The camera can support H.265 video codec to achieve better compression ratio while maintaining high quality pictures at reduced network bandwidths. GV-BL2702 Series is capable of providing a color live view not only in near darkness but also under contrasting light intensities with its super low lux CMOS image sensor and WDR pro. It is also equipped with a P-Iris, which allows for precise control of exposure, producing images with better clarity and contrast.
|Focal Length (mm)||2.8 ~ 12 mm||6 ~ 50 mm||9~22mm|
Các Tính Năng Chính
- 1/2.8″ progressive scan super low lux CMOS
- Min. illumination at 0.004 lux
- Triple streams from H.265, H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 30 fps at 1920 × 1080
- Intelligent IR
- IR distance up to 60 m (200 ft)
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Vandal resistance (IK10 for metal casing)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- Tolerant to extreme temperatures (-30°C ~ 60°C/-22°F ~ 140°F)
- One sensor input and one alarm output
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC/SDXC/UHS-I, Class 10) for local storage
- Two-way audio
- Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro)
- 3D noise reduction
- Motion detection
- Tampering alarm
- Privacy mask
- IP address filtering
- DC 12V / AC 24V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S, T) conformant
- No Memory Card Slot & local storage function for Argentina.
- Mind the following when using an inserted memory card for recording:
- Recorded data on the memory card can be damaged or lost if the data are accessed while the camera is under physical shock, power interruption, memory card detachment or when the memory card reaches the end of its lifespan. No guarantee is provided for such causes.
- To avoid power outage, it is highly suggested to apply a battery backup (UPS).
- For better performance, it is highly suggested to use Micro SD card of MLC NAND flash, Class 10.
- Replace the memory card when its read/write speed is lower than 6 MB/s or when the memory card is frequently undetected by the camera.
- Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.