The H.265 Target Eyeball Dome is a compact outdoor network camera equipped with an automatic IR-cut filter and an IR LED for day and night surveillance. The camera adheres to IP67 standards and can withstand a wide temperature range. The camera supports H.265 video codec to achieve better compression ratio while maintaining high quality image at reduced network bandwidths. With Wide Dynamic Range, it can process scenes with contrasting intensity of lights and produce clear image.
|Focal Length (mm)||2.8mm|
Các Tính Năng Chính
- 1/2.7″ progressive scan low lux CMOS sensor
- Min. illumination at 0.005 lux
- Triple streams from H.265, H.264 or MJPEG
- Up to 30 fps at 1920 × 1080
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- 3-axis mechanism (pan / tilt / rotate)
- Intelligent IR
- IR distance up to 30 m (100 ft)
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- 3D noise reduction
- Motion detection
- Text overlay
- Privacy mask
- ONVIF (Profile S, T) conformant
- CE, FCC, RoHS, UL compliant
- It is required to apply patch files to all the supported software.
- Do not use clothes or any ordinary material to clean the camera cover since they may result in scratches.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.