The GV-Pad Mini is designed to decode and display up to 64 IP videos in Single View, Quad View, and 9-Division View. It supports third-party IP cameras that adhere to RTSP or ONVIF, and can automatically search for ONVIF-compliant third-party IP devices under the same LAN. With the built-in monitor, the GV-Pad Mini provides a cost-effective solution for video surveillance as opposed to the traditional DVR and PC setup. The security administrator can monitor channels, take snapshots of critical moments, and pause at a channel when events occur. GV-Joystick V2 can be installed to control GeoVision and third-party PT / PTZ / Speed Dome cameras.
Các Tính Năng Chính
- Decode video streams in H.264 codec up to 30 fps
- Decode up to 4 megapixel IP cameras
- Decode up to 64 IP streams
- Automatically search for ONVIF IP devices
- Support for third- party IP cameras that adhere to RTSP or ONVIF
- Single View, Quad View and 9-Division View in sequential display
- Display of Matrix view through GV-Mobile Server
- Support for 10/100/1000 Ethernet over LAN
- Control PTZ and Speed Dome cameras using GV-Joystick V2
- Micro SD card and USB drive for snapshot storage and firmware upgrade
- No SD/SDHC card slot & local storage function for Argentina.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.