The GV-IB25 / GV-IB65 / GV-IB85 Infrared Button detects infrared movement within 3 to 12 cm and allows you to open the door with a wave of hand. The touchless sensor eliminates the need to contact the button and keeps your hands clean when entering or exiting places such as hospitals, restaurants or stores. In addition, the built-in relay function allows you to program the door opening time to enhance security.
- Activates without pressing the button to prevent spread of diseases
- Specially designed to prevent any interference from other infrared
- Double color status light and adjustable proximity range
- Door opening time can be set as trigger state (0.5~20 sec) or toggle mode output
- Operating temperature: -10°C ~ +70°C / 14°F ~ 158°F
- Sealing protection: IP65
- Infrared proximity has a total lifespan of 100,000 hours. Relay has a total lifespan of 1,000,000 times