GV-AI FR is a video analytic software designed to provide Face Recognition (FR) ability for up to 8 channels of IP cameras, and can be integrated into GV-VMS, a video management software, and/or GV-ASManager, an access control system, respectively for FR-triggered video recording and/or access management.
- Support for up to 8 channels of IP cameras
- Realtime face recognition and tracking
- Average recognition speed of within 1 second per face when the recognition targets are moving toward the cameras
- Face Database managing up to 100,000 Face Profiles with 3 face images per profile
- Face profiling by age and gender
- Liveness detection for ensuring the persons recognized are not of inanimate objects, such as printed photos, during recognition
- Automatic compilation of statistical graphs for the number and distribution of ages and genders of the faces recognized entering and exiting the premise
- Exportable daily / weekly / monthly / yearly hourly face recognition count
- Query by face recognition events
- Integration of GV-VMS for video recording and playing back face recognition events
- Integration of GV-ASManager for access management by paring access data to Face Profiles
- Master and Slave feature for interconnecting multiple GV-AI FRs with a centralized Face Database
- Support for connecting to 3rd-party controllers for access management via GV-FWC within the LAN and/or GV-COM V3 + GV-WTR by physical connection
- GV-AI FR is only compatible with GV-VMS V18.1 and GV-ASManager V5.3.0 or later versions.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice.