The GV‐Cloud Center is a cloud‐based service that allows you to search events of all connected GV‐VMS and GV‐Recording Server. Using GVcloud NotifyApp, you can receive notifications, look up events, access live view and play back recordings from any iOS or Android mobile devices. Without installing any software, you can also log onto GV‐Cloud Center Portal from a Web browser on any PC to access GV‐Cloud Center for event search and playback.
GV-Cloud Center Portal : https://dashboard.vsm.mygvcloud.com/
- Monitoring the status of cameras, I/O and storage space of connected hosts
- Searching events for up to one month and 2 months for POS/Counter events
- Playing back recordings
- Viewing the statistical graphs of POS and Counter results
- Generating outputs of retail activities
- Sharing the hosts with other GV‐Cloud Center accounts
- Supporting English, Japanese, and Traditional Chinese for GV-Notify app
- GV‐Cloud Center supports up to 32 hosts and at most allows access from two mobile devices simultaneously.
- A paid subscription is required to use the following services: POS and Counter Statistics, Retail Activities and Heat Map Query.