The GV-Hot Swap VMS System V5 (Rev. E) features a powerful data storage capacity. It comes with a selection of 4U (20-bay), 3U (16 / 8-bay), or 2U (4-bay) and hot-swappable SATA mobile racks. Depending on HDD size, the GV-Hot Swap VMS System V5 (Rev. E) can store up to 200 terabytes of recorded data. Support for hot-swapping makes data storage and management more convenient.
GeoVision Surveillance System empowers the GV-Hot Swap VMS System V5 (Rev. E) with a maximum of 64 audio and video channels. Its networking capability makes remote access and control of the system possible. Additionally, its compatibility with other GeoVision accessories can cater to any kind of needs or budgets. By extending the compatibility to the third-party IP devices (license required), GV-VMS software provides a pure IP solution to GV-Hot Swap VMS System V5 (Rev. E).
Các Tính Năng Chính
- Powered by Intel Core i7 Processor
- 64-bit Windows 10 IoT Enterprise
- Support H.265 CPU and GPU decoding
- Support 32-channel GV-VMS (pure IP surveillance)
- Three-monitor display
- Maximum storage capacity up to 200 TB (4U 20-Bay) / 160 TB (3U 16-Bay) / 80 TB (3U 8-Bay) / 40 TB (2U 4-Bay)
- Hot-swap status LED panel
- Dual Gigabit LAN ports
- 4U (20-bay), 3U (16 / 8-bay), or 2U (4-bay) hot-swap SATA HDDs for data storage
- Extreme performance for GV-NVR operation
- Pre-installed SSD for recovery
- Compatible with full selections of GeoVision accessories
- CE, FCC compliant
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.