Door Frame Card Reader (Rev. B)
- Weather-proof and IP66-compliant housing (for outdoor use)
- Wiegand interface supported
- RS-485 output: 9,600 bps, connect up to 8 GV-DFR1352 units
- 13.56 MHz for ISO14443A (MIFARE DESFire, MIFARE Plus and MIFARE Classic)
- Support for GeoVision proximity cards with GID (GeoVision Identifier) to enhance security
- UL 294 compliance
- RS485 interface only supports GeoVision controllers, while Wiegand interface supports both GeoVision and 3rd party controllers (Wiegand 26/34 Bits).
- GID is only supported by GV-DFR1352 (Rev. B) firmware V1.2 or later.
- UL 294 Attack Class Level 1 depends on other connected equipment.
- If you are using third-party cards or key fobs, the reader must be under UID mode.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.