The GV-SNVR1600 is a Linux-embedded Standalone Network Video Recorder which records video files directly to the internal hard drive, supporting up to 16 channels of GV-IP Cameras for network surveillance. With the feature of a Full HD HDMI video output, the GV-SNVR eliminates the need for a separate PC to view and play back video from the unit. Its five USB ports allow you to connect a USB flash drive to import or export system settings, update firmware, save snapshot files and back up video in AVI format.
Các Tính Năng Chính
- 16-Channel video recording
- Automatic search and set-up for IP cameras
- Up to 2560 x 1920 for the first channel
- Up to 1920 x 1080 resolution per channel
- Dual streams support
- Continuous, motion and scheduled recordings
- Multi-channel playback
- Display of HDD status and system temperature
- DST (Daylight Saving Time) support
- NTP (Network Time Protocol) support
- GeoVision DDNS server support
- E-mail notification for recording error and password retrieval
- Recording export
- Remote live view through Web browser
- PTZ control using GV-Joystick V2 or on-screen panel
- 1080p HDMI video output
- 4 SATA HDD drawer (3.5″) for up to 16 TB storage
- Smart device access (iOS and Android)
- Support for 13 languages
- AC Power Cord
- SATA Cable x 4
- HDD Mounting Bracket Kit (4 pairs and 32 screws included)
- Rack Mount Kit (2 L-shaped brackets and 6 screws included)
- Rubber Foot x 4
- USB Mouse
- Download Guide
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
- The resolutions of stream 1 and 2 both must meet the requirements noted under Specifications.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- GV‐SNVR1600 can only connect to Fisheye Cameras, except for GV‐FER12203, via channel 1 and does not support fisheye dewarping.