GV-Failover Server is a video backup server that records up to 128 IP streams from hosts GV-NVR / VMS / GV-Recording Server when any of the following conditions occurs: (1) when the host GV-NVR / VMS / GV-Recording Server starts up without monitoring; (2) when file recycling fails; (3) when there is an error in the hard drive; (4) when the connection between host and IP camera fails; (5) when the host GV-NVR / VMS / GV-Recording Server fails.
- 128 IP channels record simultaneously
- Support round-the-clock recording
- Video playback using Remote ViewLog
- Remote configuration and monitoring of GV-Redundant Server using Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari
- 6 third-party IP device brands support (Arecont Vision, Axis, HikVision, Panasonic, Sony, VIVOTEK)
- ONVIF, PSIA and RTSP protocols support
- 31 languages support
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.