Thanks to the scalability of GV-Series, you can easily integrate surveillance system and IP cameras, and load analog and digital video data into the same interface to become a comprehensive hybrid solution. GV-Hybrid DVR comes with 32 channels of GV-IP Devices, and with additional license, you can connect up to 32 channels of third-party IP devices. Combining the best of both the analog and digital worlds, the GV-Hybrid DVR is a versatile video management platform. It answers needs for a transition from a legacy analog infrastructure towards a pure IP surveillance environment.
The GV-Hybrid DVR comes with a rich panel of features to streamline surveillance operations and enhance management capabilities. Remote surveillance is implemented via 3GPP, IE browser and GeoVision GV-MultiView. For the purpose of central monitoring, the GV-Hybrid DVR offers an extensible solution for multi-site surveillance and control to manage numerous cameras from subscribers.
Các Tính Năng Chính
- Support for up to 32 channels
- Support for 3rd party IP cameras through ONVIF, PSIA and RTSP protocols
- Support for H.265 GPU and CPU decoding to achieve a higher total frame rate
- General Video Analytics (Intrusion Alarm / Crowd Detection / Scene Change Detection / Privacy Mask / Unattended and Missing Object Detection)
- Retail Video Analytics (People Counting)
- Fisheye dewarping
- Intelligent recording and playback
- Support for Central Monitoring Station software (Center V2 / Vital Sign Monitor / Dispatch Server / Control Center / GV-GIS Geographic Information System)
- E-Map / IO Device Control / PTZ Auto Tracking
- Remote monitoring via Web browsers, iOS and Android mobile devices
- Integration solution (Point-Of-Sale, EAS Integration, Access Control, License Plate Recognition, etc)
- Support for Microsoft SQL and Access database type
- Support for 31 languages
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.