GeoVision’s GV-Series is a PC based surveillance system designed to process video, audio and data from local and remote network surveillance environment. With more special features and more integration versatility provided, the GV-Series Surveillance System delivers more powerful and streamlined surveillance operation performance as well as enhanced management efficiency. In addition it offers advantages that convert into low cost of installation and unlimited connectivity options. With video, audio, data, and I/O devices combined all into one system and through uniform software platform interface, each of these solutions provides a full list of features and functionalities that can quickly fulfill various clients’ particular security surveillance requirements.
Các Tính Năng Chính
- Support for up to 32 channels
- Support for 3rd party IP cameras through ONVIF, PSIA and RTSP protocols
- Support for H.265 GPU and CPU decoding to achieve a higher total frame rate
- General Video Analytics (Intrusion Alarm / Crowd Detection / Scene Change Detection / Privacy Mask / Unattended and Missing Object Detection)
- Retail Video Analytics (People Counting)
- Fisheye dewarping
- Intelligent recording and playback
- Support for Central Monitoring Station software (Center V2 / Vital Sign Monitor / Dispatch Server / Control Center / GV-GIS Geographic Information System)
- E-Map / IO Device Control / PTZ Auto Tracking
- Remote monitoring via Web browsers, iOS and Android mobile devices
- Integration solution (Point-Of-Sale, EAS Integration, Access Control, License Plate Recognition, etc)
- Support for Microsoft SQL and Access database type
- Support for 31 languages
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.