The GV-GIS is a GIS (Geographic Information System) based central management system for GeoVision devices.
The vehicle tracking and remote location verification from the GV-GIS is made possible by the GPS receiver attached to GV-HD Video Encoder and GV-Compact DVR to constantly obtain the GPS data (vehicle coordinates and speed) from the satellite, and through mobile internet connection (e.g. UMTS, EV-DO, EDGE, GPRS, GSM, etc) to transmit the GPS data to the GV-GIS.
Besides real-time vehicle tracking, you can also monitor the location of cameras and the status of I/O devices from the DVR and NVR, without GPS functions for city surveillance.
- Real-time vehicle video image and vehicle GPS coordinates
- GPS Tracks playback
- Detour Detection
- Idle Speed Detection
- Over Speed Detection
- E-Map Support
- Motion and Input-triggered alert for fixed hosts
- Customized landmark (interested points) setting
- Google Maps, Microsoft Virtual Earth and user-defined maps support
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.