GV-Redundant Server is a video backup server designed for large-scale video surveillance deployments. It can record up to 128 IP channels connected to GV-NVR / VMS / GV-Recording Server. As its name suggests, the GV-Redundant Server keeps an extra copy of recordings for IP channels connected to GV-NVR / GV-VMS / GV-Recording Server.
- 128 IP channels record simultaneously
- Support round-the-clock recording
- Video playback using Remote ViewLog
- Remote configuration and monitoring of GV-Redundant Server using Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari
- 6 third-party IP device brands support (Arecont Vision, Axis, HikVision, Panasonic, Sony, VIVOTEK)
- ONVIF, PSIA and RTSP protocols support
- 31 languages support
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.